Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Waterfall and Blinds

Another house update! Today they installed the blinds and built the rock waterfall for the pool. Take a look...

Here's the dude building the waterfall. They brought a bunch of big boulders and then broke them up into medium and smaller-sized pieces on-site. Kinda cool. It's not pre-made or anything...they just sort-of improvise as they go.



Here is a cool shot of the living room with blinds on the lower windows. We're leaving the upper windows bare.



Here's the family room with blinds...



And here's how the pool looked at the end of the day today...


Comments:
It's actually looking like a real house! A really big house, holy cow! Can't wait to see it in person :)
 
I love how they're just winging it with their boulder-sculpturing. Plus I see you have a few decorative boulders around the pool. It's going to look nice!

So what will the landscaping look like? I know you told me, but I forget.
 
Okay so where does my lounge chair go? Can't wait for you guys to be done and moved in!
 
steph- I can't wait for you to see it in person, either!

miss vee- What the landscaping will look like will depend on the bids that come in this week. I'll keep you posted.

alyssa- Your lounge chair can go right there in front of that boulder!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?