Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Miracle Hair Product

For those of you who share my desire for straight hair and have to deal with the frizzies as I do, I have to announce that I have discovered a miracle hair product. Well, actually, my sister, Dana, has introduced me to it. When she told me to try it, I said "yeah, yeah, sure." I mean, I've tried EVERYTHING, so why should this be any different. Dana said that her hairdresser neighbor uses it exclusively and has hair like Eva Longoria. So I figured maybe it was worth a try.

Man! This stuff works great! So all my gal pals...BUY THIS! It's called Repair & Shine Silk Solution, Hair Toys Texture. It was thirty bucks for a twelve ounce bottle, and it's worth every penny. I can blow dry my hair straight, and it stays straight! It's shiny and bouncy! It's great. The bottle says you can even use it on your face "before make-up to achieve even application," or it can also be used as a make-up remover. Odd, huh? I haven't tried it for that, yet, and I don't plan to, but let me know if anyone out there does.

Comments:
LOL, can you cook with it too? Hm, I think I will try it--thanks for the hot tip!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?